La revista Americas Quarterly está orgullosa de lanzar su última edición, "A Special Report on Central America—Which Future?" en colaboración con la Fundación para el Desarrollo de Guatemala #FUNDESA
Prior registration is required.
Press: Adriana La Rotta | email@example.com | 1-212-277-8384
Cancellation: Contact Juan Serrano-Badrena at firstname.lastname@example.org before 3:00 p.m. on Monday, June 6.
Americas Quarterly magazine is proud to publicly launch its latest issue, "A Special Report on Central America—Which Future?" in collaboration with the Guatemalan Development Foundation (FUNDESA). This edition of AQ provides a comprehensive look at the progress Central America has made over recent decades and the extraordinarily complex challenges it faces today, particularly in the Northern Triangle countries of El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras. The launch event—AQ's first in Guatemala—will feature a conversation with Richard Lapper, who began his journalism career covering the region’s wars of the 1980s and authored the feature story in this issue of the magazine, which will be available for all event attendees. The launch will also feature a panel discussion with members from the private and public sector in Guatemala, moderated by AQ Editor-in-Chief Brian Winter.
- Rubén Morales Monroy, Minister of Economy of Guatemala
- Felipe Bosch, President, FUNDESA @
- Richard Lapper, AQ Correspondent; Former Latin America Editor, Financial Times
- Salvador Paiz, Vice President, FUNDESA; Co-chairman, Grupo PDC @
- Luis Pellecer, Journalist, Grupo Albavisión
- Rootman Pérez, Secretary of Criminal Policy, Public Ministry of Guatemala
- Raquel Zelaya Rosales, President of the Board of Directors, Association for Research and Social Studies (ASIES)
- Brian Winter, Editor-in-Chief, Americas Quarterly; Vice President, Policy, Americas Society/Council of the Americas (moderator) @BrazilBrian